Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup of raw unsalted almonds
- 1 chicken breast
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare your almonds into almond meal. All you need to do this is a food processor!
- Give it a whirl… about a minute later you have almond meal!
- Now place on a plate or bowl (you won’t use all of it. I like to make extra and store it in the cabinet for future use)
- Slice your chicken into tenders
- Now spray each with a little olive oil spray
- Dip each one into the almond meal! (sorry my hands were dirty for this part so no picture)
- But here is the finished product!
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until brown on top
- Plate them up!
- So delicious, healthy, and CLEAN!