Cinnamon Chocolates with Almonds
- bittersweet chocolate (35/9 Ounces) 72% cocoa or more
- almonds ( 10 Pieces) *
- cinnamon ( 1 Tablespoon) flat tbsp
- butter ( 2 Tablespoons)
- cinnamon ( 1 Teaspoon)
Line baking tray with baking paper pour the almonds, sprinkle with cinnamon and put into preheated to 150C/302F oven for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime make a box and decorate it. Then, dissolve in a hot water bath chocolate with butter and at the end add the cinnamon.
- At the bottom of ice molds of any shape, pour one teaspoon of chocolate, place one almond and fill up each mold with chocolate.
- Put for about one hour in the freezer, or a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove, leave for a moment and then push out on a plate and arrange in a box.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Hand-made chocolates in hand made-box will please everyone.
- * Prepare the same amount of almonds as number of chocolates you want to do. Personally, I always have these almonds at home and add them to my breakfast mix. This time I took few to use for the tasty gift.