Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I doubled the recipe since we were cooking for extras and I only had three chicken breasts. It worked out great though.)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, diced OR you can use 2 Tbsp. dried, diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 4 Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Place chicken in crockpot. Plop the butter on the chicken.
- Then scoop the cream of chicken soup on that (since I doubled this recipe, I only had 3 cans of cream of chicken soup, so I added a can of cream of mushroom soup).
- Pour the chicken broth over all.
- Add the diced onion and dried parsley.
- Cover and cook on High for 4-5 hours or Low for 8-9 hours.
- After the chicken is cooked, shred it and put it back into the soup.
- Cut each biscuit into 9 pieces.
- Stir gently into the soup. Cover and turn the crockpot to High and cook for another hour.
- Serve warm and enjoy!