Cucumber roll-ups with Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoons herbs, such as cilantro, if desired
- ham or turkey if desired
- Slice the cucumbers using a mandoline at a 2 mm thickness setting or using a vegetable peeler. Lay the cucumbers aside on a paper towel plate to allow excess moisture to drain.
- Mix together the yogurt, curry powder and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the yogurt mixture across the cucumber slices and sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
- Spread thinly sliced ham or turkey across the cucumber slices if desired.
- Roll up carefully, using a toothpick to close if needed.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.