Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 cups of shredded hash browns
- 1 can of crescent roll dough
- 6 slices of bacon (more if you are a bacon freak like me)
- optional: other toppings: veggies, other meats, cheeses, mushrooms etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry up bacon and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough into a greased casserole dish.
- Spread shredded hash browns on top of the dough.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste, and spread over the hash browns.
- Crumble up bacon and sprinkle the bacon bits over the eggs.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
- Sever warm with toast and enjoy