Homemade Egg Noodles
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour and salt. Add the beaten egg, milk, and butter. Knead dough until smooth, about 5 minutes. Let rest in a covered bowl for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll out to 1/8 or 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired lengths and shapes.
- Allow to air dry before cooking.
- To cook fresh pasta, in a large pot with boiling salted water cook until al dente.