Rocky Road Popsicles
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounceseach)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert Popsicle sticks; freeze. Yield: 12 servings.