- 4 chicken tenderloins, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- sesame seeds, to taste
- 1 package microwaveable brown rice
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, cover with foil, and bake for an hour.
- After an hour has passed, uncover, and sprinkle the chicken with sesame seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, for another 30 minutes.
- Prepare the rice, and top immediately with the chicken.