Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks
- 2 pounds ground beef (I used 97/3)
- 1 onion, FINELY diced
- 1 packet dried onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Drizzle of canola/vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Kitchen Bouquet
- Pepper to taste
- Start by combining the ground beef, onion, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and milk together. Form into patties. Preheat a large skillet on medium high heat and drizzle with oil. Place the patties in the skillet and sear on both sides. No need to cook them through, just get a nice brown on them. Place the patties in the crock of your slow cooker that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In the same pan you used to brown the meat, add the soup, water and Kitchen Bouquet. Lower the heat to medium and bring to a bubble, this shouldn’t take long. Taste and season accordingly with black pepper. Pour the sauce over the patties in the crock.
- Let cook on low for 4-5 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!