Snickers Oreo Caramel Bars
- 17 Oreos, finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 regular sized (52.7g) Snickers candy bars, cut into bite size pieces.
- ¾ cup salted peanuts
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup caramel sauce (your favorite kind, homemade or store bought)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add melted butter to crush Oreos. Pat the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish. (Line with foil or parchment paper to lift out and cut bars when set.) Bake the crust for 5 minutes.
- Lay the candy bar pieces on top of crust. Put peanuts in between them and cover with sweetened condensed milk. Drizzle around the caramel sauce. (Leaving a little bit left for garnishing the finished product.)
- Drop chocolate chips on top and scatter more candy bar pieces. (I ended up breaking them apart.)
- Bake for 25-28 more minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and set up before cutting. Usually over night.
- Before cutting, lift the edges of foil or parchment paper out of pan.
- Cut into 16 medium squares or 25 small squares.